Set up the mSecure extension
Before you can use the mSecure extension, you’ll need to set up mSecure on your device.
Then follow these steps:
- Open Safari and tap the Share icon.
- Swipe left on the bottom row of icons and tap More.
Tap to turn on mSecure in the list of Activities.
Touch and hold next to mSecure and move it to the top of the list, then tap Done.
From now on, you’ll be able to fill passwords and more, without even opening mSecure.
Use the mSecure extension
There are two ways to open the mSecure extension on your iOS device:
Safari and web views
In Safari and apps with a web view, visit the web page where you want to use the mSecure extension.
- Tap the Share icon
- Tap mSecure
- Unlock mSecure
- If using multiple records with the same domain, select the record you'd like to use
In a supported app, tap the icon.
Not sure if the app you’re using is supported? Check our list of over 200 supported apps.
In Safari, the extension can’t be accessed from a blank tab or the Favorites page. If you have an item in mSecure that’s not appearing when you open the extension, make sure that you are using our Logins record type and that the URL, Username, and Password fields are filled.
If you still need help, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iOS
- Make sure you have the latest version of mSecure.
- Make sure that you set up mSecure.
- Make sure that you set up the mSecure extension.
Did you find it helpful?