Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Cannot log into secure on new computer

I am using msecure 5 on a macbook and iPhone.  I want to use secure on a new iMac but cannot log into my account or get msecure to work on the new desktop.  It will not accept my password which works on all my other devices.

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. As long as you are able to unlock mSecure on your iPhone and/or MacBook by manually entering your password, you should have no problem signing in to the account on your new iMac. On your MacBook, when you open mSecure, are manually entering your password to unlock it, or are you using Touch ID? If you are using Touch ID, go ahead and cancel the dialog that asks you to use the Touch ID sensor, then enter your password using your keyboard. Are you able to unlock the app?

If you can unlock mSecure by entering your password on your keyboard, go ahead and go to mSecure's Preferences and click on the "Account" tab. In the "Account" tab, what email address is displayed in the Username field?

thanks Mike,

All fixed on my end, thanks for the help

Tim

No problem at all Tim! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment