Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

4 to 5 not loading my data in either.

I believed my info was being saved in the app. But it’s not showing up.

I'm not sure what you mean here, but if you are wanting to transfer information from mSecure 4 to mSecure 5, I can help. Do you have access to your information now in mSecure 4? If not, do have any mSecure backup files by chance?

My data isn’t coming up. It should bc I had the app saving my Data. Can I help transfer my data from 4 to 5? I don’t have it backed I’m up anywhere else. Can u figure out where my data is and bring it over to 5?

As long as you are able to open and unlock mSecure 4 on one of your devices, and you see all your data in that app, we should have no problem transferring it over to mSecure 5. In order to do this, you can follow the steps in this support article: Transfer information from mSecure 4 to mSecure 5 on your mobile device

If you ran into some type of problem when following the instructions, please describe where the process failed, and I'll do everything I can to help.

Login or Signup to post a comment