Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Delete account

Hi I want to delete my account but I don’t know how to do it?

Check the website/app settings or your account details section - there is often an option to deactivate or delete your account.

@drift hunters

@Priya Dutt If you are running mSecure on an iOS device or Mac, you will find the option to delete your account in the app's Account Settings. If you're using an Android or PC, let me know, and I can delete the account for you.

There are a couple of things to be aware of when you delete an account. If you purchased a V5 Pro license at some point, that license will be forfeit. Also, if you have an active mSecure subscription, it cannot be cancelled automatically when the account is deleted. You need to cancel any active subscriptions in the store from where it was purchased: iTunes App Store for iOS, Mac App Store for Mac, Play Store for Android and Microsoft Store for Windows. If you purchased a subscription from our website, then you cancel it here: msecure.com/login.

@Wells Edith Thank you very much for answering before I could respond! Your help is much appreciated.

Login or Signup to post a comment