Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

mSecure not working!!!!!! Neither one of my PC's just freeze.

What happen to your system? need a fix!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this idea

Looks like it is back up!  My Windows Desktop App is working now on both devices. Good Luck Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

You may have seen the message I posted not long ago in other threads letting you know we experienced a server outage. We believe the issue has been resolved, so you shouldn't experience the problem again. Should you still experience any problems, please let me know, and I'll look into it immediately.

We're sorry for the problems this has caused, as we know mSecure holds vital information you need to access frequently throughout your day. We're doing everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Unable to login to mSecure using Windows app. Was told to reinstall by Support to resolve an error that I now have an "essentials" account with a paid subscription. But now mSecure will not accept my password or if it does will not accept the 2 factor code that mSecure sent me to login. This is just a mess - is there anyone at support to assist?

@Paul Did you see my message posted a few hours before you? We experienced a server outage yesterday, which caused different problems to surface for Windows users. That issue has been resolved, so you should no longer have any troubles signing in to the app now.

What happens when you open mSecure now and enter your credentials to sign in?

Login or Signup to post a comment