Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Had to change to a new msecure

I was charged for a new version of msecure. I can not find a payment ticket for refund. I lost all my passwords to the older version. I've deleted the new version and don't want to be charged again.

Hi Cristi,

I just responded to a different post in our forum, but let's keep our correspondence in this thread from here on out. I checked your account, and you signed up for a Premium subscription back on December 19th of 2022 in the Android mSecure app. Your subscription is active and will be renewed on December 19th of this year. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you can do so from the subscription management page in your Google Play account. You can find out how to do that here: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000339364-managing-your-msecure-subscription

About half-way down the page in the article, you'll see instructions on how to manage your subscription purchased through Google Play. If you have any questions about the process, please do let me know.

Login or Signup to post a comment