Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Retrieval problem

Since upgrading a couple of days ago I can only retrieve six records when it indicates I have 115. Can you explain what is happened and how do I retrieve all my records

Hi Allan,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you explain this in a little more detail? When you say you have 115 records, where are you seeing that?

We don't have any known issues that keep some data from showing in any of the mSecure apps, so I'm hoping this is a filtering issue.

To make sure no filters are set and all records are visible, please follow the instructions below. I'm sending you instructions for all platforms, because I'm not sure which ones you use. You may only need the instructions for iOS at the top, but if you have any other types of devices, you can use the other instructions to clear the filters that may be active in mSecure.

For iOS:

1) Tap the leftmost icon in the filterbar at the top of the main view

2) If you see any tag or vault icons under the 5 filters in the filterbar, tap one of them, then tap the option to remove all

3) Look at the star in the top right of the main view. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Android:

1) Tap the menu icon in the top left of your screen to bring in the menu

2) Tap "All Items" at the top of the list, then close the menu

3) Look at the star in the top right of the main view. Is it yellow in the on position? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Mac:

1) Click "All Records" at the top of the left column

2) Look at the star in the top right of the middle column. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Windows:

1) Click "All Items" at the top of the left column

2) Look at the star in the top right of the middle column. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

Login or Signup to post a comment