Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Password

I enter my password, the screen refreshes, and goes back to the main screen, What do I do? 

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what could be causing this to happen, but I'll do everything I can to help. I checked your account, and it looks like you are using mSecure on an iOS, Android and Windows device. Is that correct? I can see that your account has had those three types of devices devices signed in to it, but I don't know if all of them are active. To be sure I'm on the same page with you, is only your iOS device exhibiting this problem when you try to open mSecure? Also, are you able to open mSecure and see your information on any other device?

I have just iPhone , the Samsung phone is not active, windows must be my computer.

If I erase and reinstall I lose my data? 

It is weird now if I type in the wrong password it says the wrong password. So I type in correct and it flashes and goes back to Home screen, kicks out of program, 

like the program isnt there.  Help !

Hi Patrick,

Since you are using Wi-Fi syncing, your data is only synced over your network, so we need to make sure you have your data available on your PC or we need to find a backup of your data before reinstalling mSecure. Do you have mSecure installed on your computer, and if so, do you see your information when you open mSecure on that device now?

If you don't see your information in mSecure on your PC, you'll need to check for a backup in your iCloud Drive account. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Open the "Files" app on your iPhone
  2. Tap "iCloud Drive" under Locations
  3. Tap the "mSecure" folder
  4. Tap the folder that is named with what looks to be 10 random characters
  5. tap the "backups" folder

Do you see any backups in that folder, and if you do, when was that file created?

yes there are 5 back ups with 5 different dates 

Now what do I do ??  

Thanks Pat

The first thing you will need to do is set up mSecure on your PC. This could take care of the problem without having to use any of the backup files, but since I don't know what's causing the issue, I'm not sure. On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app, then find mSecure and install it. After it's installed, go through the setup process and sign in to your account.

Were you able to set up mSecure on your PC Patrick?

Yes will try this morning, 

Thanks for your help  Pat

No problem at all Patrick. Let me know what happens after you set up mSecure on your PC. One thing to mention, you will probably need to authenticate as the owner of your account when you go through the app setup process. You will need your Authentication Email for that, which has your encrypted account key in it. Here is an article going over how to authenticate: Set up and authenticate your mSecure account

Login or Signup to post a comment