mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

please resend my license key

I have had mSecure for many years and do not have my license key for the original version.   I also bought the new version and did not receive the email with the new codes as it says in your documentation.  I'd like to stay with the old version and just need the my key.  Thank you

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  mSecure 5 has no activation keys, license, or serial number. The purchase of an mSecure 5 license is tied to the mSecure account used to purchase it with. mSecure 5 does have an account authentication process for security purposes though.

The way our security system works, you should have received the authentication email after you first signed in to your mSecure account the very first time in mSecure 5 on May 30th 2017. We have found that for some customers the email gets placed in either a spam/junk folder or some other folder in their email app do to rules set up to automatically route incoming emails. Make sure to run a search in your email app to see if you can find an email from: "no-reply@msecure.com". Be sure to run a search specifically from inside your spam folder as some apps omit this folder when searching for emails.

Unfortunately, if you are unable to find your mSecure Authentication email, there is no way for mSeven Software to resend it to you. In order to maintain the security of your account, we do not have the information needed to retrieve your account key. The only way to resend the Authentication email is for the owner of the account to resend it from the Account Settings from within the mSecure app.

You can go here to learn how to resend the authentication email on all devices if you still have access to your mSecure account in mSecure 5 on a device: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064234

If you have lost access to your Authentication email or access to your mSecure account on a device, you will need to go through an account reset to reset your account: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064228

As for mSecure 3, I found a purchase for Debbie Rochon for mSecure 3 for Windows in our system. I have asked our system to send your purchase confirmation email to you again. This email has your serial number/license key in it. Please let me know if you do not receive this email by the end of the day.

Login or Signup to post a comment