Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Questions about MSecure 6

Hi Simple questions. When will MSecure 6 be available? What about pre-ordering discounts for current users and pricing ? Thanks Steve

1 persona ha questa domanda

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting us. At this time, we don't have a definitive date for the version 6 release, but all our efforts are currently focused on it's development. Regarding a pre-order, we're not planning anything like we did for version 5, as that app was an entirely new app with a full visual and architectural update. mSecure 6 is going to be more of a traditional update where it will install over the top of version 5. After mSecure 5 is updated to version 6 on all devices, everything will just work. We aren't ready to release the details for how the upgrade licensing will work, but I can tell you that customers with a version 5 license will continue to have access to all version 5 features and more without having to purchase a new license. There will, however, be new features that will require a purchase in order to unlock.

Eagerly awaiting the release. When you’ve used the build for sometime, I think I safely say for many, the new enhancements are long needed. When a robust app is used, you’re asking for “trouble” from the users lol. Thx for the hard work. REALLY would like the ETA of course ::asking nicely::

Hi Pamalam,

Thank you for the interest in the new version! We still don't have a concrete ETA, but it is planned to be released before the end of the year. As it stands now, we're very, very close to our first beta release, so the official release is drawing near.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento