Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

App won't upgrade to paid Premium Account

I have been "talking" to a customer service person who is taking their time replying and not giving me any solutions to the issue. I have paid and upgraded to the Premium Account but every time I open the app, I keep getting a request to upgrade.  This has been going on for quite some time and I do not seem to get any solutions.  This is getting frustrating and annoying and am considering deleting my account altogether and go to another app.  This is my last resort before I lodge a complaint with Apple for a full refund. 

Hi Debby,

Thank you for reaching out here on the support forum. I checked your ticket in our system, and I believe the emails Nick Ross is sending you are not getting to your inbox. He responded to you 6 days ago, but your last response to him says you haven't heard back from him. This typically indicates our emails are getting caught in the customer's spam folder, and when that happens, there's very little we can do. 

Here is the response he sent on August 18th:

---

I'm not sure why that would happen when the account is reset. After you reset the account, which I can see you were able to do today, did you reinstall mSecure? If not, you need to reinstall mSecure in order to sign in with your new password. 

With that said, for all of the other customers I've had go through an account reset, they are able to sign in to mSecure after the reset takes place without any issues.

---

I have read through the correspondence you had with Nick, and so I can help you from here in the forum. Since our emails from the normal support system may be going to your spam folder, this will be the best option.

The first thing I need to tell you is that you are dealing with a very complicated bug in the app. It's a bug we've known about for a long time, but we have not been able find out it's cause due to how it comes about. What happens is that when a password change is processed, which took place some time ago, the password gets change locally in the app, but something goes wrong in the process and the password never gets changed for your online account. What this means is that your mSecure app stops communicating with your account account online. So even though you have upgraded your subscription, the app can't see it, because it can't communicate with your account to sync the changes. The only option to fix this is to reset your account, which is the process Nick was taking you through.

I checked your account, and it looks like you have gone through the account reset process. However, after reading your last email response, I don't know what's happening now. It looks like you have reinstalled mSecure and started re-entering your information, which shouldn't be needed. If you were able to get your password after installing the build we created for you to retrieve it, and you were able to make a backup, then no matter what happened, you should be able to restore from that backup.

Real quick, can you explain to me what you mean when you say you reinstalled the app and are now entering your data manually after restoring from an older backup? Were you able to sign in to the same account, or did you create a new account with a different email? I'm looking at your "debby.palti@lifestyleb.com" account, and it shows you were still locked out of it, so I'm guessing you created a new account, but I'm not sure. I just need to get some clarity on where things stand, and then I should be able to help.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire