Thank you for contacting us. I'll need a bit more information from you to make sure I know which version of mSecure you were using on Android, but if you were using mSecure 5, and you don't remember the password for your account, then you will need to reset the account before being able to use it again. Do you know which version of mSecure you were running on your Android device? Also, do you still have that device by chance?
If it's not a problem that your data gets destroyed, this will be no problem at all. You can follow the steps below to reset your account.
1) Delete mSecure from your devices
2) Reset your mSecure 5 account using the steps in this support article: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset
3) Install mSecure from the App Store app
4) Open the app and move through the screens until you are asked to Sign In or Sign Up for an account
5) Tap the option to Sign In using your account's email and new password you just set
6) Choose which sync feature you would like to use, then continue through the setup steps
Did that fix the problem Zaiden?