Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Resuelto

iPhone mSecure appears as 30 days trial version, although desktop app shows ProMac license

Hi,
I bought the Black Friday bundle from Cult of Mac and did this mainly because of mSecure.

I installed the desktop app on Mojave 10.14.1 with no issues. A user name I used my Apple ID email address.

Then I installed mSecure for iOS through App Store. The mobile app got installed and shows the same user name, i.e. my Apple ID email, but it shows that the license is a 30 trial version.

As I read in the documentation at a first time login on a mobile device, a QR must be scanned. But there is no way to scan the QR that is shown on the desktop app, or that I received via email. 

I wonder why no QR scan was offered when I started the mobile app the first time (I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it back).

Maybe I am missing something.

I am happy about any hint, as customer support hints also were not leading to a solution.

Here about my systems:

iMac 27"" late 27 mSecure installed successfully showing ProMac license 

MPB 13"" 2016 nSecure installed successfully showing ProMac license

iPhone 6 Plus mSecure installed successfully, but license is a 30 day trial one.
On all three devices I login with the same credentials.

Thanks in advance for any hints and solving this issues.

Best regards from Munich, Germany (maybe this could be the cause, as I use German AppStore to download mSecure for iOS) 

Hi Djino,

Thank you for contacting us. The mSecure 5 Mac bundle license is for mSecure 5 for Mac and Mac only. The QR code is a security system and has been automated for ease of use. It is not a license.

We provide all new accounts a 30 day trail and that includes any accounts that were created for the various Mac bundles being offered. You can try out  all the mSecure 5 features on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows during your trial period. After the trial period, you'll be able to continue using all the mSecure 5 features on Mac since you own a Mac license. However, you'll need to purchase a full mSecure Pro license to continue using all the mSecure features on other devices beyond the trial period. 

Thankfully, we offer customers who've purchase the mSecure 5 Mac license a $14.99 USD price to upgrade to the full mSecure 5 (mSecure Pro) license. You can upgrade at this price by going to our website and signing in to your account to purchase a license: https://www.msecure.com/purchase-sign-in

So you are saying that I need to buy an additional license for $14,99 to use mSecure not only a Mac (macOS derives) but on iOS devices !?!

My issue is that on my iOS devices the license is a trial one, although I have a ProMac license. This seems as a bug. I assume that it is related to the fact that I use the German App Store.

I am not interested in extending the license to Windows and Android, at least not right now.

I suggest that you check my account "dino.zanko(AT)gmail.com" for 
iOS. 
Now I experience even new issues. Synchronisation between MBP and iMac is working, where on the iPhone no items are (notes, credit cards etc.)are shown. Seems as synchronization is no longer  working. 
I did a few reinstallation's, changes the user email, when trying to fix the trial issue.

Now I guess something messed up. 

Can you please tell me how to reset all, so that synchronization between all devices works again.

okay can be closed 
as soon as I bought the full Pro license, all is working. Even the iPhone switched from trial to Pro.

thanks

¡Los comentarios de esta discusión están cerrados!