- Please make sure mSecure on your computer is +*closed*+
- Open mSecure on your iOS device
- Tap on the gear icon or the "i" in the bottom right of the app
- Tap on "Sync Setup" in the Preferences menu
- Tap on "Wi-Fi" from the list of sync options
- Now we are going to remove all of the entries from this list. To remove an entry you can tap on the blue "i" in the circle or the blue > icon to the right of the connection name and pick "Remove From Sync Menu" or "Delete Address"
- If there are no items in the list, that is ok, and you can proceed to the next step
- Once the list is empty all that should be on the screen is the spinner at the bottom looking for computers to sync with
- Open mSecure on your computer and enter your password
- After a few seconds a new entry for your computer should show up in the list
- If a new entry does +*not*+ show up, please stop here and let me know
- If the new entry does show up, please look below the computer name and the text will either be red or green. Please make note of this
- Tap on the new entry and see if you can sync with this new entry
If this doesn't resolve your issue, please restart your router and devices and try again.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?