Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Why is my E-mail address listed as invalid

Why is my listed E-mail address as invalid

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what you mean here. What are your doing when mSecure tells you your email is invalid? Also, are you using the email address you're using here in forum when you see the message?

Yes it is my correct current E-mail address

Hi Francis,

We're working together via email, so we'll keep all correspondence in that thread to make the support process as simple as possible.

Mike  You have not answered my question . Am I still listed as a member of msecure  ??? Cash in Cash out  Francis Ellis 

Am I still a member of msecure -yes or no ??? Francis Ellis  (Cash in Cash out )

I just emailed you Francis. At this point, I can't tell whether you are a member of mSecure. You do not have an account with the email address you are using for support, but that doesn't mean you aren't using the older mSecure 3 or 4 versions of the app.

The bank statement you sent me was payment for the Keeper password manager, so I do know that the purchase you're asking about is not for an mSecure subscription. However, since you could still be using the older mSecure app, this doesn't confirm that you aren't using mSecure.

Login or Signup to post a comment