Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Subscription says expired

Hello On my app it says subscription is expired. When I look on iTunes it shows valid through 2025. Please help asap

1 person has this problem

Hi Drumrell,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. It looks like you are running into a long-standing bug that we have not been able to weed out of the app. What happens is that during a password change, the mSecure app gets disconnected from our server. At that point, the password change completes locally on your device but it is unable to finish the process in our account system. This means that your account would still be seeing the old password that was used before the password change took place, but mSecure on your device would unlock with the new password.

Because the app can no longer communicate with your account online, that also causes the subscription issue you're experiencing. As soon as mSecure can communicate with your account, that problem will be resolved.

I checked your account, and I can see that your password was changed back on October 10th of 2023. This is a long-shot, but do you happen to remember what the password was before you changed it? If so, I'm going to have you go to our website - msecure.com/account - and try to sign in to your account using the old password.

Do you remember your old password, and if so, were you able to sign in to your account on our website?

One other thing, do you have a different device, either an iOS, Android, Mac or PC that you can install mSecure on?

I don’t think k remember the old one. It says I have to wait 20 min because it’s lock. I have a Mac computer, however I like it on the app as I use that on my iPhone 100% of the time. Right now I can’t sync or allow it to back up on my app. I paid the amount and am not able to use it properly. What other fixes are there

Hi Drumrell,

I wanted to let you know I sent out an email from our support system a couple hours ago. We'll continue the troubleshooting in that email thread from here on out. If you didn't receive that email, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll just wait for a reply to that email.

This is the only email that I got from you besides the one I responded to you in

It looks like I wrote up the email but didn't send it when I received an office call. I just sent the email to you now.

Login or Signup to post a comment