Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Login Issues

I just purchased MSecure on the web.  I then activated my account online and can log in just fine on the web.  I then downloaded the app from the Windows Store, but when I try to log into the app, it tells me that my email or password is incorrect.  I am using the same information as when I activated my account.

Ok.  Based on other forums, I checked on my login.  I can log into mSecure Support, but I am not able to log into the app.  I just purchased mSecure.  How do I activate my account now that I've purchased it?

Hi Mary,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I just checked your account that uses the email for your support account. It looks like that account was created on April 28th of this year, and at least one Windows computer was able to sign in to the account. Are you saying that you are not able to open mSecure on your PC now? If you can't, what happens when you open mSecure on that device? Do you see screen that asks you only for your password?

One more thing, I can help you with getting access to your account, but it will have to be reset first. Did you add information to mSecure after you set up the account on April 28th?

Having trouble logging into MSecure on my PC.  Login page opens, I enter password and hit enter and nothing happens.  It did open once when I used the mouse to click on the "unlock" icon, but that doesn't work now either.

Just tried again after posting the above comment and it opened this time??

@Terry I'm not sure what happened, but it's good to hear everything is working. It's possible there was a hiccup on our server, or something was causing some type of delay when you tried to open it before, but again, I'm not sure. Please let me know if you see this happen again in the future.

Mike:  Thanks for your response, so far it is now working, and has been working the remainder of the day.  Thanks again.

Login or Signup to post a comment