Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Forgotten password

Hi,

I would like to migrate my data from mSecure 4.5.4 to the new 6.0.8 but I forgot the old password.

I can open mSecure 4.5.4 using the face recognition: is there any option to migrate data without copying them manually?

Thank you for your support,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us. Since you are still able to open the older version of mSecure, I can help you. However, I need to have you send an email to us at support@msevensoftware.com to help you retrieve your password. Please email us, and then tell me here in this thread. I'll respond to you as soon as I see it.

Hi,

I forgot my mSecure password.

I can open mSecure 6.1.2  using the face recognition, can I change my password?

It appears the Current password is filled in and I will be able to create a new password!!

Thanks,

Dave

@Dave You should be able to change your password as long as you can open the app using any biometric unlock feature like Face/Touch ID, Google Biometrics or Windows Hello. Simply go to the Settings of any app and tap the "Change Password" option. After authenticating with the biometrics, your current password will be filled in and then you can enter a new password twice along with a hint.

Login or Signup to post a comment