Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

JSON error

Wenn ich mich am PC bei mSecure inlogge, sehe ich 713 fehlerhafte Einträge, die alle mit dem Text "JSON error in ..." beginnen. Logge ich mich auf dem Mobiltelefon oder dem iPad ein, sehe ich diese Einträge nicht. Ich kann die Einträge am PC löschen, doch beim nächsten Login sind sie wieder da. Wie kriege ich diese Fehler weg?

1 person has this problem

Hallo Marcel,
Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns kontaktiert haben, und es tut mir leid für das Problem, das Sie hier haben. Ich habe Ihr Konto überprüft und ich sehe keine Probleme, die zu dieser Art von Verhalten führen sollten, also weiß ich nicht, was die Ursache sein könnte. Die gute Nachricht ist, dass Sie alle Ihre Daten in mSecure auf Ihrem iPhone und iPad gespeichert haben, so dass dies eine einfache Lösung sein sollte.

Zunächst müssen Sie mSecure einfach von Ihrem PC löschen und dann über die Microsoft Store-App neu installieren. Nach der Neuinstallation öffnen Sie die App und melden sich erneut bei Ihrem "wepfer@gmx.ch"-Konto an. Nachdem Sie sich angemeldet haben, sollte eine Synchronisierung stattfinden und Ihre Daten sollten korrekt angezeigt werden, ohne dass die JSON-Fehler auftreten.

Hatte das irgendeine Auswirkung auf das Problem Marcel?

---

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. I checked your account, and I am not seeing any problems that should lead to this type of behavior, so I do not know what could be causing it to happen. The good news is, you have all your data in mSecure on your iPhone and iPad, so this should be a simple fix.

To start with, I am going to simply have you delete mSecure from your PC and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store app. After you have reinstalled it, open the app and sign in to your "wepfer@gmx.ch" account again. After you have signed in, a sync should take place, and you data should be displayed correctly without any of the JSON Errors.

Did that have any effect on the issue Marcel?

Hi Mike

Thank you for the quick reply. I have uninstalled mSecure and reinstalled via the Microsoft Store and the JSON entries are all gone. If the problem occurs again, I would get back to you. As for now, the problem seems to be solved.

Thanks again and best regards, Marcel

No problem at all Marcel, and it's great to hear the reinstall took care of the problem! Thank you very much for your time, and please let us know should you need further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment