Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

v6 upgrade to Premium

I purchased an upgrade from v6 to premium. Do I need to load new firmware to my android devices?

1 person has this question

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. I just checked your account, and the subscription you purchased has been applied to your account. When you ask about loading new firmware, what do you mean exactly? If you have downloaded mSecure 6 and signed in to your account, you should see that you have a Premium account in the app's Account Settings.

Thanks for addressing my 1st issue. 

Can I access my mscure account from my personal windows PC?  I need a secure place to download pdf files and other information.  Would this be using the drop box capability?

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry for the long delay in my response. At this time, there is no support for attaching PDF files to records in mSecure. However, that support is coming in version 6.1, which will be released very soon. We're doing everything we can now to get it released before the end of the year.

When that feature is added, you can use either mSecure Cloud, Dropbox, iCloud or even Wi-Fi syncing to get the data synced up on all your devices. The one thing to mention here, it will be a Premium feature, so a subscription will be required.

Login or Signup to post a comment