Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

RESETTING PASSWORD

I don't know if I have version 4 or 5 on my iPhone. When I want to reset my password it says I have version 4 and nothing is going to happen, soI can reset my password and then sync. I just want to make sure, that I have version 4 before I do that. Is it possible for my phone to have upgraded to 5 version icon automatically? I did not buy the upgraded version. Correct me if I am wrong but version 5 had to be bought again. Please view image below. Thank you in advance. 

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us. The screenshot you provided is definitely showing you have mSecure 6 installed. However, I don't know if you still have mSecure 4 installed or not (while you can have v4 and v6 installed at the same time, you can't have v5 and v6 installed on the same device). If you pull down on your iPhone's screen and search for mSecure, do you see both a bright blue and a dark blue app icon? If you do, tap the bright blue one and tell me if you can enter your password to unlock that app.

Login or Signup to post a comment