Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Reset account in error

I forgot my password and asked to reset it. When I did that I must have done a reset instead. I still have the app on my phone but cannot sign on. Please tell me all my information is NOT gone?

Hi Karen,

With mSecure, if you aren't able to open the app, there is no way to reset your password without resetting your account. The data stored in the app is encrypted with your password, so the only way it can be decrypted is with the password that was used to encrypt the data to begin with.

Are you locked out of mSecure on all your devices, or are you able to open any version of mSecure on at least one device?

How to reset msecure

@Terry Before I send instructions on how to reset mSecure, can you let me know what's going wrong? Are you simply locked out of your account, or are you experiencing different issues? If you reset your mSecure account, you will lose the information stored in the app, so I don't want to just send those instructions without getting more info.

Login or Signup to post a comment