Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Automatic update to mSecure 6

I didn't see this one coming.
Starting up mSecure on my MacBook and found out that mSecure (new version) was automaticaly, without warning installed and i have a 30 day trial without asking.
Can i go back to the previous version on my Macbook, iphone, iPad en Apple Watch for which I paid?

Hi Ruud,

If you have an mSecure license on your account, meaning you purchased a license for mSecure 5, you will have an Essentials subscription at no cost. So, while you can't revert to mSecure 5, because that version of the app doesn't exist any longer, there is no need for you to do so. You will have access to all of the features, and more, that you had in mSecure 5. You just need to upgrade to v6 on all your devices.

To be clear, you should be seeing that you have an Essentials account and that you are in a Premium trial, which means you have access to the Premium features for 30 days. Please check your account type in the Account Settings to make sure that's what you're seeing.

Hi Mike, thanks for your quick response. English is not my primary language so I think I didn't understand it in the first place.
Thanks!!

No problem at all Ruud! Take care, and let me know if you have other questions.

Login or Signup to post a comment