Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Missing Field Labels in mSecure 5

After migrating to mSecure 5, all my previous field labels didn't transfer.  For example,  for all record formatted for Logins, Field0 was previously labeled 'website' and Field1 was 'login name' and Field2 was 'Password'.  If the record type was  formatted for Credit Cards, field 0 was labeled 'Card Number' and Field 1 was 'Expiration Date'.  Is there an easy way to change labels for different record types without having to individually edit each record?

Hi Susan,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I should be able to help you get your data set up correctly, but something is happening here that should not have happened if went through the normal migration process. Before I can help, I need to get some information from you to see if I can figure out what has caused what you are seeing.

When you upgraded to mSecure 5, how did you go about the process? Did you create some type of backup file in mSecure 4 and then import that file in mSecure 5? Also, I checked your account, and it looks like you are using a Mac and iOS device. On which device did you upgrade to mSecure 5 first? Did that device have mSecure 3 or 4 installed on it before you upgraded?

Login or Signup to post a comment