Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

new phone

i have a paid version of mSecure.  I changed phones from iphone to android.  when I downloaded the app and logged in, it says i don't have a paid version.  

1- can i restore my information on the new phone

2- how do i get it to recognize my subsciption.

Hi Kaye,

Thank you for contacting us. The only way this could have happened is if one of two things is true: 1) You were using mSecure 4 on your iPhone; 2) You signed in to a different mSecure account on your new Android device.

Do you still have access to your iPhone, and if so, are you still able to view your information in mSecure?

I just upgraded my phone to android.  Downloaded msecure5 (which I had on my old phone) and now no data available?  What do I  need to do?

@Althea Typically, what you're describing happens when a user has two different mSecure accounts, or they were using a different version of the app on the older device. Do you happen to still have access to the older device, and if so, are you able to open mSecure and view your information?

Also, I tried to look up your mSecure account with the email you are using here in the support forum, but I was not able to find one with that address. If I can find your account, then I should be able to be more efficient in helping you. Can you give me the email for your mSecure account? If you don't feel comfortable writing that out here in the forum, then we'll need to switch over to email support instead.

I have a new phone, old phone memory has been wiped. How do I login to M secure. It was not updated this year

@Enrique I checked your account, and it looks like you first opened mSecure 6 back on March 19th of this year, so I don't know what you mean when you say "It was not updated this year." Are you saying you upgraded to mSecure 6 on your old phone, and now you can't sign in to your account on your new phone? If you have your username (email address), password and your QR code, you should have no problems downloading mSecure and signing in to your account on the new phone.

Login or Signup to post a comment