Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Resand QR Code

I have lost QR code. Plz send QR code fore authenticate

5 people have this problem

Hi Amalesh,

The QR code is only sent out one time when your account is first set up. We don't have the information necessary to construct that code, so there is no way for us to send that code.

Can you let me know what has led you to this place where you need help? Please provide all the context you can about what is happening, because if I can understand everything that led to the start of the problem you're experiencing, I should be able to help. For example, are you trying to upgrade to mSecure 5 from the old mSecure app?

I have a lot of personal information locked up in a secure and valid can't get it. I have no idea where the original QR code is stored.

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear about your phone. The QR code is only sent via email when you set up your account in the mSecure app for the first time. Your "" account was created way back in 2017, so it's likely you don't have access to the QR code. This happens with a lot of our customers that have been using mSecure 4 for the past couple of years.

Since it's a security feature, after your account has been set up, the only way you can resend the code if from the Account Settings of an mSecure app you are able to access on one of your devices. There is no way for us to send it to you, because the information needed to construct the QR code is not stored in your account. 

Are you able to open and unlock mSecure on at least one of your devices? If not, do you have access to your information in any version of mSecure on any of your devices?

Login or Signup to post a comment