Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Cannot sync with Dropbox

Cannot sync mSecure5 with Dropbox after switching to new router using same WiFi connections.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting us. The Dropbox sync feature is no longer working due to changes Dropbox made to their connection APIs. The issue is resolved for v6, but it won't be fixed in v5. As a temporary solution until v6 is released, we are recommending users sync via mSecure Cloud instead.

Thanks for the info. How can I upgrade to V6 or V6 beta?

Hi Mike,

V6 won't be publically available for at least a month. At this time, we're not taking more beta customers because a lot of our time is being diverted to an issue in the old mSecure app caused by recent iOS updates. If you want to get back to me in about a week or a little longer, I should be able to get you added then.

OK. Thanks. Mike

No problem Mike. Be sure to post here again to remind me next Friday or the Following Monday (1 week and 3 days). I can't route these posts in any logical manner, so if you can remind me, that would be helpful.

Will do.
Reminder that I would like to be added to mSecure V6 beta. Mike Eisman. Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment