Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

14.5 and problem with photos

Hi, I can not open secure after updating iPhone to 14.5. I downloaded the new app msecure and migrated my data. The problem is that all photos in the old version can not be open in this version!! What can I do??

Hi Roberta,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what could be happening here. I just tested the migration of data from mSecure 4.5 to mSecure 5 with both attachments and customer icons, and everything worked as it was supposed to. After the migration, all of the attachments and custom icons are displayed in the app, and when I tap on the attachments, the larger image is displayed.

The only thing I can think of to try is to have you reset your mSecure 5 account, so you can try to migrate your data again. The other option would be to try to restore from a recent email backup you may have access to. Do you have an email backup you can restore from? If not, do you still have mSecure 4 installed on your phone, and do you want to try resetting the account to migrate the data again?

Login or Signup to post a comment