Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

delete an old account

I currently have an active mSecure account using my work email address.  However I'd like to change it to my personal email address.  When I attempt to change it to my personal email address, it says that account already exists.  How can I delete the original account with my personal email account so I can then change the email on my active account?

1 person has this question

Hi Asa, and thank you for contacting us. This should be no problem at all for me to fix. Can you let me know the current emails address for the user on your account and also let me know the address you are trying to change your account username to? After I know that, I can fix things so you can change the email address.

Mike, I appreciate your assistance.  The current email address that is active is agroves@cuals.org.

The old email address that is currently not active is asa.groves@gmail.com.

Once the old email of asa.groves@gmail.com is deleted from mSecure system, I want to change the existing email address to the asa.groves@gmail.com.

I hope this is understandable.  Thanks,

I think I've got everything fixed up so you can make use of your "asa.groves@gmail.com" email address. Go ahead and try to change your email address in mSecure, and if you run into a problem let me know. Thanks for your time Asa!

That worked, I was able to change the username.  Thanks for your help.

No problem at all Asa! Take care.

Login or Signup to post a comment