Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

download of msecure5x install package??

Hi, is there any means of downloading and installing a package of msecure for Windows?? The reason I would like to do this is to try to install/run msecure5 using wine/linux, but of course to do that that you cannot install msecure as an app through the Windows app store.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, at this time, there is no install package for mSecure as it is only available for download from Microsoft Store. The good news is that at some point, we hope sooner rather than later, Microsoft will be making changes to the architecture of there UWP apps, and that should make it possible to install mSecure as an .exe install. We're not sure when these changes will be available, but we hope it's soon!

same here, i want to use it with linux, but no installer is available.
I'm using mSecure since years and it's (was) realy good. The stupic microsoft chains makes it useless for many situations. Why did they do the wedding with Microsoft?

same here, i want to use it with linux, but no installer is available.
I'm using mSecure since years and it's (was) realy good. The stupic microsoft chains makes it useless for many situations. Why did they do the wedding with Microsoft?

Login or Signup to post a comment