Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Beta for MSecure 6

I am very interested in the new version of msecure. I read also somewhere, that it is possible, to be registered in a list for a beta version. If it's possible, please sign me in there.

Thank you very much, have a merry christmas, a good start in 2021 and stay healthy.

Hi Hartmut,

Thank you for contacting us! I will get you added to the beta tester list for v6. In order to do that, can you email our support at "support@msevensoftware.com"? I'm keeping track of our beta testers in our email support system, and before the end of the year, I'm going to be sending out an update on the progress we're making towards the first beta release. We were hoping to have it ready in November, but there have been a lot issues arise in testing and we also decided to do a lot more polishing in the app before the beta is released.

After we have you email, we'll get you added to the beta tester list, and you should be hearing from me soon.

Login or Signup to post a comment