Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Shared groups/passwords?

I found a separate thread that discussed having a group with shared passwords for family members - my wife and I could share similar accounts (banks, online resources, etc) but don't need to share others (work, personal, etc).  

What is the status of this feature or is there an alternative method we can use?  I'd happily pay another $20 to keep from having to manually update our shared passwords all the time!

Thank you!

Hi Jeff,

We are still working on our sharing features. We hope to have the features out an a major update soon. The sharing features will allow you to share select "Vaults" or groups of records with many other mSecure accounts. You'll have control of what Vaults you share and who you share them with. You'll also be able to set different levels of permission for users sharing your information. Unfortunately, I do not have a release date or time frame to share at this time.

What is the status of this request? I too have been wanting the ability to share a "vault" of information with my wife but not everything "like my work accounts."

@Eric mSecure 6 is nearing the end of beta testing now. We are in the process of getting all of the details buttoned up and fixing any remaining issues that have been found. I don't have a specific date for it's release, but it will be soon.

Looking forward to it - thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment