Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket
Answered

Wrong password when entering authentication code

Ok guys I know how I messed up, just don't know how to fix it. I bought mSecure using my primary email address through Apple pay let's call it 'email1', but when I signed up for an account with mSecure (using shortcuts on iPhone) it out in 'email2' address and before I noticed it I already sent the account info to you guys. Now I can't login with'email1' I can use'email2'with the QR code but when I try using the pro features it said I must purchase the software again. Help...
Answer

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure I understand what the account authentication or QR code has to do with your issues here. The account authentication is part of our security system and has nothing to do with any kind of license. All accounts are required to authenticate using an account key or QR code. What Apple ID, Google Account, or Microsoft Account email address you used to start an in-app purchase does not matter to us. The purchase of an mSecure 5 license is tied to the mSecure account used to purchase it with. If you start an in-app purchase in mSecure 5, the account you are signed in with will receive the license. If you use our website, the email address you enter will receive the license. If you purchased a license with the email2 account, only the email2 account would have a license. That's generally how all systems with accounts work. Fixing your issues should be simple though. Simply provide me proof of purchase such as a screenshot of your purchase receipt or just the order number for your purchase and the mSecure account email address you'd like to transfer the license to and I'll transfer your purchase from the current account to whichever account you are wanting here.

I have the Authenticator code, but the app says I need to purchase the pro license. I thought that was what I bought.

Perhaps I did not explain things properly here. The authentication process is not a license system. It does not indicate a purchase of any kind. It is a security system used by free and paid accounts. Again,  fixing your issues should be simple. Simply provide me proof of purchase such as a screenshot of your purchase receipt or just the order number for your purchase and the mSecure account email address you'd like to transfer the license to and I'll transfer your purchase from the current account to whichever account you are wanting here.

Ok the email address I want connected to mSecure is: mads.junkmail.is@gmail.com Thanks

Hi Mike,

I have transferred your license from mdrummond1 at gmail dot com to mads.junkmail.is at gmail dot com.

Login or Signup to post a comment