Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Old Custum

I had a account with you for 4 yrs now you want more money from me to upgrade ???? 

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. mSecure 5 is the first and only version of mSecure to use an account system. mSecure 5 is less than 2 years old. mSecure 5 is a brand new app, and it marks the first time in the history of our company that we have charged for an upgrade to mSecure. We wanted to make it a free upgrade for our customers, but with the current landscape of application development, it was not feasible for us to do so.

You don't have to upgrade to mSecure 5 though. You can always download the previous version. Purchased apps can always be redownloaded from your purchased list. Here is a guide that shows you how to download the old versions: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064249

We do offer a 33% discount for previous customers to upgrade to mSecure 5. If you'd like to take advantage of that discount offer submit a new ticket on this support website or email us at support@msevensoftware.com.

HI Eden,

I got sent this see aattached.. Can you help ??? the link is not correct.. still wants to charge me full price 

REMOVED

Hi John,

The link that you added here works fine. Just checked and went through the whole process without any issues. Just make sure not to navigate out of the original link. Simply go to the link, click the "Buy Now" option, sign in to an account, and you should see the discount price. 

Beyond that, please use our ticket/email system to discuss discounts. I can always reply to you directly via email if you provide me your ticket number.

Login or Signup to post a comment