Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Syncing with all Apple /Mac devices

Going crazy. Won’t sync.

Hi. I am just a user, but have no problems so far. Maybe you could be a little more specific about your problem and any symptoms you see?

Have you created an mSecure account? mSecure 5 uses an account system to keep track of your licence status so that you can use it on different devices.

Do you have a licence attached to the account? If you only run the free version you will not be able to sync after the 30-day trial period.

Are you logged in to your device with the account that has the Pro licence?

Have you configured syncing? You need to choose a sync method; mSecure, iCloud, Dropbox or Wifi, by going into the settings. It is not set up automatically.

Hope this helps!

Hi Terry,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  Hope that Johan's questions here might have helped. If not, I'm always here to help. I see in our system that you are using your account on iOS and Mac and have iCloud syncing enabled for your account. If you are still having sync issues, please make sure that you are signed in to the same iCloud account on each device and that mSecure 5 on each device has access to your iCloud Drive. Beyond that, you can also try to initiate the sync manually:

Mac: Open and unlock mSecure > Click command+shift+S or click File > Sync

To manually sync on iOS, please have at least one record on iOS or create a test record and follow these steps:

1. Tap and hold the top record
2. Drag the record down and release

Login or Signup to post a comment