Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

App will not sort files/records

I am having problems with the app not sorting correctly. The strange part of this is that it does not do it all the time. When ever it does not sort correctly it always involves an apostrophe (‘). When it does not sort correctly, it places the new file/record randomly and it is a pain trying to find the file/record you created. Example: Frank’s fishing Frank’s zoo Frank’s dog It will not sort those but will only sort by first letter only (F). All my other records have sorted by first word, then second word and so on. My last 3-Record’s have only sorted by the first word only. Since you can’t move a record it becomes very difficult to find things. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Hi Frank,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  Can you let me know what version of mSecure you are using and on what kind of device? Unfortunately, or fortunately, I tried to recreate your issue in mSecure 5 on all platforms and am not experiencing any sorting issues. Also, are you using any group or type filtering here or on a specific filter option (All, Recents, Logins, Credit Cards, Secure Notes)?

Login or Signup to post a comment