Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Moving from Passwords Plust to mSecure Import issue

Good day folks, I'm not happy about loosing Passwords plus at all but when given no choice you do what ya gotta do. 

So I'm here and the first issue to appear is a special import feature for PWP users seems to be only available if we purchase on of the version of mSecure. 

Since Msecure is offered as a trial and that's exactly what I need as I'm going to be talking to a lot of my clients I want to fully vet this transition first. I down loaded from the MS store for Windows PC and the only option I saw to import was from some previous versions of mSecure. Obviously that dosen't help. 

How can we complete this import from PWP? 

I saw no other import options once setup was completed. 

5 Personen haben dieses Problem

Hi Mike,

We were able to get a new beta build created with the fix we came up with. I sent you an email earlier today. I'll await your response to that email.

Should have gotten the response. Mike5652@hotmail.com

I got it Mike! I just sent you a response via email.

MIke I got that installed and so far we look good on the CRC import. I'll update you ASAP after a little more review and a test with My 1st client. 

Thank you

Hi Mike,

I mentioned in my last email that the build you have is a beta build, so not everyone has access to it. If you wanted to test it out with a client, I can get that client's Microsoft Store account email address, add them to the list, and then you could download it onto their PC.

Good morning Mike, I'm pretty sure the beta build is good to go. In fact would like to know when you have it published so I can start with my clients. 

On another note I did find a hicup on a search. Searched for data and nothing returned yet the data was indeed in the record. 

Do you want to start a new topic on that? 

Thanks again, Mike R

Hi Mike,

We are going to be publishing the new Windows build as soon as possible. I'll be submitting it to the Windows Store over the next couple of days, so I'm hopeful it will be available before the end of the week. It will just need to pass Microsoft's certification process first. I have your email ticket open in my queue, so when we get the new build published, I will send you a message to let you know.

For the searching issue, it would be good to start a new topic and we'll work on that issue in the new thread.

Thank you Mike !!

You're welcome Maria! Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mike Reilly, I have a issue with a new client that I signed up today regarding the email address registered. It very well may be a dead/non existent account :( 

Thankfully the program has accepted payment through there MS account. 

I'd prefer to communicate this in Email with you as will be dealing with some sensitive information. 

Thank you, 

Michael Rutherford. 

Hi Mike,

It's no problem at all to handle this via email instead. Go ahead and send an email to support@msevensoftware.com, then let me know here in this thread  that you sent it. When I see the email in the system, I'll respond.

Hi Mike, so yesterday 11/10/2022 I setup a client and during the setup she gave me the wrong email address. Once discovered, I went into mSecure and changed the address. But as a result we never received anything from mSecure regarding our sign up etc. I also was not able to log into mSecure.com. The program has seemingly acknowledged payment. 

The bad address r.orion@gmail.com has been changed to the correct address of r.orion2@gmail.com in the settings of the program. 

The client is Richard Martin and the charge was made in the name of Karen Martin on a VISA card. If I can provide anything else please let me know. 

I'd like to make sure they can log in to the website as well as receive any information via Email from mSecure. 

Thanks again, Mike Rutherford. 

Hi Mike,

I checked all this out on my end, and everything looks right. The account has the username/email of "r.orion2@gmail.com", and I'm seeing they have an Essentials subscription on that account. Unless I'm mistaken, you're just wanting to make sure the user gets the welcome email with the account QR code. Is that correct? If so, you'll have to resend it from the Account Settings on any device signed in to mSecure.

If there is a problem still, can you let me know exactly what's happening? Are you they seeing they have the Essentials subscription they signed up for through the Windows Store?

Thank you Mike, in that case I will submit a request through the app and see what happens and let you know. Mike R

That sounds good Mike! In the Account Settings, you'll see the button to Resend the account key. The email that is sent is the same email that you get when you first sign up for an account.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen