Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Retrieve Data

My trial ended I have now paid for pro but my saved logins and passwords are gone

1 Person hat dieses Problem

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what has happened here, but your data is not deleted or removed when you pay for an mSecure license. Can you tell me more about how you found yourself in this place? Were you running a previous version of mSecure before, and now are you trying to upgrade to mSecure 5? Also, do you have access to your information in any version of mSecure running on at least one device?

my trial ended and now my passwords are gone. i thought i had continued with a free act. What can I do to retrieve my passwords and acts?

Hi Shae,

mSecure is not designed to remove your passwords when you are using it with a free account. You can continue to use it for free without any problems, but you won't be able to sync or make backups of your data. Can you explain in more detail how you came to this point where you are not seeing your data? Did you upgrade devices by chance?

Hi Mike, my macbookpro is being worked on so i signed into msecore on my MacBook air. I have not used msecure on my MacBook air before until today.

Ok, this is making more sense. Unfortunately, since syncing and backup are only possible with a Pro license, what you are hoping for here isn't possible. The data in mSecure on your MacBook Pro was never syncing to any type of cloud service, so it's not stored anywhere outside of that device. In order for your data to be stored in mSecure Cloud, Dropbox or your iCloud account, you would have had to purchase a Pro license first. Since the data is only stored on your MacBook Pro, it's not reachable from your MacBook Air. Does that make sense?

My secure account is blocking me and says it has to be updated.  I was forced to then buy the Pro and now have no data.  Help

@Joyce The issue you are experiencing here is something that happened unexpectedly after the iOS 14.5 update. For some reason, and only for a small handful of mSecure 4 customers, a message is displayed saying the mSecure app needs to be updated and is unable to be opened. In order to migrate your data, you would need to trigger the migration feature in mSecure 5. The only way to do that is to first reset your mSecure 5 account, and you can do that by following the steps below.

1. Delete mSecure 5 (don't delete the older version of mSecure, as that will delete your existing information)
  2. Follow the instructions in this article to reset your mSecure 5 account (this will not affect the data stored in the older app...they are not connected to one another)
  3. Install mSecure 5 from the App Store app
  4. Sign in to your account using the new password you just set when resetting your account
  5. When asked if you would like to migrate your information from the old mSecure app, choose the option to Migrate

all but 3 of my 43-password data disappeared today. How do I get them back ???

Hi Ernie,

Thank you for contacting us. We don't have any known issues that keep some data from showing in any of the mSecure apps, so I'm hoping this is a filtering issue.

To make sure no filters are set and all records are visible, please follow the instructions below. I'm sending you instructions for all platforms, because I'm not sure which ones you use. You may only need the instructions for iOS at the top, but if you have any other types of devices, you can use the other instructions to clear the filters that may be active in mSecure.

For iOS:

1) Tap the leftmost icon in the filterbar at the top of the main view

2) If you see any tag or vault icons under the 5 filters in the filterbar, tap one of them, then tap the option to remove all

3) Look at the star in the top right of the main view. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Android:

1) Tap the menu icon in the top left of your screen to bring in the menu

2) Tap "All Items" at the top of the list, then close the menu

3) Look at the star in the top right of the main view. Is it yellow in the on position? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Mac:

1) Click "All Records" at the top of the left column

2) Look at the star in the top right of the middle column. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

For Windows:

1) Click "All Items" at the top of the left column

2) Look at the star in the top right of the middle column. Is it yellow? If it is, tap it to disable the favorites filter.

I upgraded my iphone and now I can't retrieve my data on msecure.

@Amarosendrajr Do you still have access to your old phone by chance, and if so, are you able to open mSecure on that device?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen