Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

msecure version 3.5.4

how do i upgrade from thi version to the latest one?

Hi Claude,

Thank you for contacting us. When you ask about upgrading, do you mean upgrading to mSecure 5 or are you talking about upgrading to the latest version of mSecure 3.5, which would be 3.5.7? If you are wanting to upgrade to mSecure 5, and you haven't purchased a license yet, there is a purchase required for that upgrade. The good news is, the purchase is 33% off right now, so you would be able to save some money on the license should you choose to buy one. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

my Version is 3.5.4. an old one

my version is older 3.5.4

I see you're running mSecure 3.5.4, but there is a newer release of 3.5 - 3.5.7. Are you wanting to upgrade to 3.5.7 or do you want to upgrade to mSecure 5?

High

Yes do i need a new licence to upgrade to the 3.5.7 version ? (Cost) and eventually  to the 5 version

Regards

Claude

Hi Claude,

The good news is, you don't have to pay for an upgrade to mSecure 3.5.7. You can simply download that version of the app using one of these support articles:

After installing 3.5.7, you should be able to simply open the app and start using it without any issues.

For version 5, you will first need to download mSecure 5 from one of the App Stores using the links below:

After installing mSecure on your computer, you would need to open the app and create an account if you haven't already. mSecure 5 account are not tied to the older version of mSecure in any way, so you will need to create an v5 account even though you have been using mSecure previously. If on a Mac, you should be asked to import your data during the sign up process, and if on a PC, you will be instructed on how you can make a backup in v3.5 to restore from. After signing up, you should then see your data in mSecure 5.

Regarding a license, you would simply go to our site - msecure.com - and click the ON SALE NOW button in the top right corner of the site. When going through the purchase process, be sure to enter the email address you used when you created your account above. After the purchase, the license will be applied to your account.

Were you able to get through those instructions Claude?

Hi Mike

i followed the link of the 3.5.7  version which sent me to "The mSecure for Windows application is available from our website as a 30-day trial version. After 30 days, a license is required to continue" to use the application.

it seems to say that i shall have to purchase a licence after the trialperiod

is that correct 

regards

Claude

Hi Claude,

I was thinking that if you were using mSecure 3.5.4 that it was likely you have a license for that version already. Are you a long-time user of mSecure? If so, were you running mSecure on your PC all that time?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a license for v3.5 using your "halmone@gmail.com" email address, so I think it would be best to upgrade to v5. Before we go through that process, however, let me know your answer to the question above.

Hi Mike

I have purchased Msecure on march 23rd  2015 at 9h31 as you can see below on the confirmation order, and I am using it since.

The ordre confirmation was sent to my actual mail address

Regards 

Claude

support@msevensoftware.com support@msevensoftware.com via bluehornet.com 
24 mars 2015 09:31

À moi

Dear claude Halmone,

Thank you for purchasing from mSeven Software LLC. You can find detailed information about your order under "ORDER SUMMARY" below. If you have any questions about your purchased product(s), please refer to the contact information under PRODUCT SUPPORT.

PRODUCT SUPPORT
If you require assistance with your purchased product(s), please contact mSeven Software LLC at support@msevensoftware.com. They will be able to help you with the following:
* Software support
* Installation questions
* Upgrades
* General questions specific to the items you ordered
* Shipping questions
* Returns and/or Refunds
mSeven Software LLC

support@msevensoftware.com

ORDER SUMMARY
Personal Information
claude Halmone
83, rue de la Plaine
Publier, 74500
France

halmone@gmail.com
Order Information
Order #: ST88326526
Order Date: 3/24/2015
Order Method: Web Store
Grand Total: 24.14 EUR

Order Item Details
mSecure for Windows [SKU46589588966]1 at 20.12 EUR each
REGISTRATION INFORMATION
  Serial Number: MSW-CJ0X-RER1-XS90-44HG-NK51

IMPORTANT Your method of payment will show a transaction from
DRI*MSEVENSOFTWARE in the amount of 24.14 EUR.
Sub Total: 20.12 EUR
VAT @ 20.00%: 4.02 EUR
Shipping: 0.00 EUR
Grand Total: 24.14 EUR

DOWNLOAD SUPPORT
Click Here for the following:

· Download
· Installation Assistance
PURCHASE SUPPORT
Click Here for the following:

· Print Receipt
· Access Order History
· Serial Numbers

online transactions powered by eSellerate
eSellerate VAT ID IE 3315399UH

This email is confirmation that you and MyCommerce, Inc. (MyCommerce) have a business relationship existing as of July 1, 2014, in which you may have consented to and may have received marketing emails from MyCommerce. We trust that you have enjoyed receiving those emails from MyCommerce, and we will continue to send the emails to you until you unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe from future marketing emails from Digital River via the mechanisms contained below, or by sending an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject to mc.unsubscribe@digitalriver.com.

Hi Mike seems my previous reply didn't go through

I bought msecure through my actual mail address and you will find herewith the order confirmation

Ragards

Claude

Hi Claude,

Thank you for sending me that information. I checked your license for the older version of the app, and it has many activations left for use. In the document you attached, which I'm removing now, there is a number that starts with "MSW", and you will need to enter that full number into mSecure 3.5.7 when asked for your license (you'll also need to enter an email address as well). After you enter that number, you should be able to active mSecure 3.5.7 for Windows.

Were you able to do that?

Regarding mSecure 5, it would be a good idea at some point to upgrade to version 5. The older versions of mSecure are no longer supported, and we have no way of knowing when those apps will stop working. Everything is good now if you want to keep using 3.5.7, but I did want to let you know it is no longer supported.

Hi Mike

Thank you very much for you assistance. 

I am going to do what you said but irst i shall sve the Data Base just in cas and the go to 3.5.7 before going to 5  later version

Many tks for our assistance

Best regards

Claude

Hi  again Mike

I  installed 3.5.7, and been able to simply open the app and start using it without any issues.

Now i think I'll go for the 5 version ,but will it take in consideration my old data base with all my informations?

Regards

Claude

No problem at all Claude, and it's great to hear you'll be upgrading to mSecure 5. When you go through the process of setting up an account, there are instructions for transferring your data into the new app. On Windows, there is no automated way for the data to be migrated, but the app tells you how to make a backup in 3.5.7 and then restore from that backup in mSecure 5.

Where you able to download mSecure 5 and create an account?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen