Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

License

I have a previous version of MSecure with a license. Do I have purchase a new license with the new new version?

Hi Lester,

Thank you for contacting us. mSecure 5 is a brand new app, and it marks the first time in the history of our company that we have charged for an upgrade to mSecure. We wanted to make it a free upgrade for our customers, but with the current landscape of application development, it was not feasible for us to do so.

You can always re-download the previous versions of mSecure that you have already purchased. Here's an article that shows you how to download the older versions of mSecure: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064249-how-to-download-previous-versions

We also do offer previous customers a 33% off discount to upgrade to mSecure 5 for $19.99. Please create a ticket or email us at support@msevensoftware.com in order to get information about this discount off.

----

Note: To reply to this forum topic, please click the blue "Reply" button in the email notification you might receive. Please do not reply to the email notification about this topic directly.

Dear support team, I’ve bought the IOS version of Msecure 5 on my IOS device through the AppStore. I also have an Apple computer for which I would like to use this password manager. How do I activate my license with the Apple computer running MacOS? Kind Regards, Robbert van Gom Neumann

@Robbert I'm responding in the other thread you created. We'll keep our correspondence in that thread from here on out.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen