Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

how to open an email backup from Msecure 4

Hi there,

After  I upgraded my OS system a few days ago and Msecure 4 didn't work any more. So I installed the Msecure 6 and signed up for an account. During the set up I didn't see any hints to ask me to migrant the data over to Msecure 6.  I uninstalled msecure 6 and reinstalled. since then secure asked me to sign up . So wired.

Now I am trying to retrieve all my passwords from a google email back up. But my MacBook said there is no application to open the file.  Please help. Thanks.

Sorry my typo mistake.  I meant I uninstalled the secure 4 and reinstalled after my IOS upgrade.  Now I can't even open the Msecure 4 app any more and 

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. The first thing I need to know is if you have access inside your mSecure 6 account currently? I also will need to know if the email backup you have has all of your mSecure 4 data. Do you know your mSecure 4 password? What happens when you initially open the mSecure 4 app?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento