Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

how to open an email backup from Msecure 4

Hi there,

After  I upgraded my OS system a few days ago and Msecure 4 didn't work any more. So I installed the Msecure 6 and signed up for an account. During the set up I didn't see any hints to ask me to migrant the data over to Msecure 6.  I uninstalled msecure 6 and reinstalled. since then secure asked me to sign up . So wired.

Now I am trying to retrieve all my passwords from a google email back up. But my MacBook said there is no application to open the file.  Please help. Thanks.

Sorry my typo mistake.  I meant I uninstalled the secure 4 and reinstalled after my IOS upgrade.  Now I can't even open the Msecure 4 app any more and 

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. The first thing I need to know is if you have access inside your mSecure 6 account currently? I also will need to know if the email backup you have has all of your mSecure 4 data. Do you know your mSecure 4 password? What happens when you initially open the mSecure 4 app?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen