Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

password not recognized

I have an mSecure premium account. I just received a notice it was canceled. I can not log in with my password. I get a note that it is the wrong password. What do I do.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for contacting us. You being able to sign in to your mSecure app or account on our website has nothing to do with your subscription. The reason your subscription was cancelled was most likely due to the credit card on file having expired before the yearly renewal was attempted. I can help you with your subscription, but the first thing we need to work on is getting access to your information.

When you say you cannot log in with your password, please explain that in more detail. Are you trying to enter your password to the mSecure app, or are you trying to sign in to your account on our website? To be clear, mSecure cannot change your password out from underneath you, so I'm hoping that you are able to access at least one of your mSecure apps using biometric unlock feature.

I am able to log in to my mSecure app on my phone using my facial image or password. However when I try to log in online on my computer it does not recognize my password.   I assume that my account is closed because I changed credit cards.  What do I do next?

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the extra information. Again, being able to sign in to your account, or open mSecure and view your records is not affected in any way by the status of your subscription. All a subscription does is give you access to certain features in the app. Your account is never closed unless you decide to delete it.

When you try to login online, can you tell me what URL you are using?

One other thing, I checked your account, which is using the same email address you are using here in the forum, and it's not showing that any device has signed in to it. This leads me to believe you have at least two different accounts you're trying to use. Please open mSecure on your phone, tap the menu button in the top left corner (3 stacked lines), then tap "Account Settings." What email address do you see next to your Username?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento