Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Windows Quick Filters

Very minor point this.

Is there any way we can customise the left hand menu which shows us the Quick Filters to what we want? Currently its got Recents / Login Records / Credit Cards / Secure Notes / Deleted Items. I would like to choose my more frequently used templates than these default ones. Maybe even add on an option to Quick Filter certain tags as well?

Hi Ai,

This is a feature that is already on our radar, though it is not prioritized for any releases at the moment. At some point, we want those filters to be user-definable on all platforms.

Thanks @Mike, agreed very minor issue. On the radar is good enough for me! Thanks

I notice there isn't any activity on this, but I'd like to add my vote in favor of adding this capability.

Note to other users: there is a "favorite" flag available for each record, and a "favorites" filter in the Search line that might provide a temporary solution if you don't need more than one, although this does require additional work to set up and maintain.

@Richard We have been focused on the Browser Extensions for Windows, so other features like this that are lower on the priority list have not gotten any attention. As soon as we get 6.2 released and the Browser Extensions are released, we won't be putting development resources into this feature. After that, we'll be prioritizing different features. I'm not sure if this one will be prioritized, but it is on our list.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento