Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

QR code

I Buy msecure pro 5 ans i never received the QR code to activate my application on my Android phone, this is normal? I opened a ticket, but the ticket was closed and i don't have a qr code to activate msecure. Any person on the same boat?

1 persona ha questa domanda

Hi Julien,

Thank you for contacting us. The QR code for your account is only sent out when the account is first set up, or if you choose to re-send it from the Account Settings in the mSecure app. It cannot be sent out when you purchase a license, because if it could, the system would not be secure. I can help you get access to your account, but before I can do that, can you let me know if you have access to your data in any version of mSecure on at least one device?

When I open the Msecure apps on my cell phone or on my pc, its impossible to go to the account setting, and when I open the page via my pc I would have to buy again when I have already bought and I am not able to open the settings to go to the options. Please help me , I use Google translate to comunicate with you

Hi Julien,

I checked your "julien.blouin@gmail.com" account, and you have already purchased a v5 Pro license. Since you have that license, you'll have an Essentials account for free in mSecure 6, so you don't have to sign up for a subscription. The most important thing right now is making sure you have access to your information. Are you able to access your information in any version of mSecure on at least one device?

Also, what do you mean when you say you can't go to the account settings on your phone or PC? Are you not able to sign in to mSecure on either of those devices?

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide le tout vient de se réglé, j'ai reçu mon qr code suite à votre réponse et j'ai pu enfin avoir accès a l'application!!! Merci merci merci

Aucun problème, Julien ! C'est génial d'entendre que tout fonctionne comme il se doit ! Merci beaucoup pour votre temps, et n'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire.

I have never received a QR code. I've been using mSecure since 2011. Perhaps this is the reason? I have accessed mSecure from my phone in the past, but now it wants that QR code. I see that you can't reissue the code, but there should be some way to verify my identity since I use mSecure on my computer already....

Hi Erin,

The QR code is only sent out when you first set up your mSecure account. That was back in August of 2017, so it's likely you no longer have it. In order to get a new one, you can resend it in the Account Settings of mSecure on your computer, or you can simply reveal the code in the account settings and then scan it on your phone when prompted.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento