Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Can't get mS pro to recognize my purchase & access my pw file

I have been using mS on my mac, iPad, and iPhone for years.  Recenytly my iPad stopped working and said I needed to upgrade to mS 5.  I downloaded and all worked fine.  still had older versions on mac and iPhone.  yesterday my mac quit syncing, it said I needed to purchase mS pro.  I went to your website and purchased it.  have an order #.  Then I installed mS 5 on my mac from the App store.  I open it and try to sync and it tells me I must purchase mS pro (which as noted a I already did).  I can't fine anyway to tell the app that I did purchase and for instance enter my order #.  How do I get it to recognize  and download my existing mS pw file?  And then what do I need to to for my iPad and iPhone to get them running too?

thanks.

1 persona ha questo problema

@Fred I responded to your other post in a different thread. We'll keep the correspondence in that thread alone so it's easier to keep track of the information you give me.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento