Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

How to migrate from msecure (old version ) to new versio

I don't have a current save of mSecure as my old PC is broken and I can't use the old application (I have installed IOS 14.6 a week ago). I can't use the old application so I want to know how to buy Msecure 5 (latest version) and migrate my data to Msecure 5. 

1 persona ha questa domanda

I believe I just answered a different post you created in the forum. We'll continue the discussion in that thread.

I'm afraid of making mistakes

At the moment I am blocked as I cannot use my passwords.

pls tell me the steps that I have to do

You shouldn't have any problems if you follow the instructions in our forum post regarding the iOS 14.5 issues. Here is the link to that post: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/discussions/topics/36000020017

If you don't have an mSecure 5 account already, you simply download the app from the App Store app on your iOS device, create an account and then choose the option to migrate from mSecure 4 when asked. If you already have an mSecure 5 account, then you will follow the instructions to reset your account first.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento