Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Change forgotten login password

How to change login password

4 persone hanno questa domanda

Hi Ruby,

Thank you for contacting us. It will depend on which version of mSecure you are running. Do you know which version you are using? Does the app icon have a bright blue background to it or is it a very dark blue color?

Also, do be aware that when the password for unlocking mSecure is forgotten, it's not possible to change it without the data stored in the app getting deleted. There is no way to bypass the encryption applied to the information, so the only way to change the password without loosing the data is to be able to unlock the app first. I hope that make sense, but if not, please let me know and I'll try to explain in more detail.

I have 5.7

Hi Ruby,

Thank you for the version of the app. Are you ok with the data currently stored in the app being deleted? To reset the password, you will need to reset your account, so all of the data will be lost.

I found my password. No need for further assistance. Thank you

That's great news Ruby! Please let us know if you need further assistance.

I NEED HELP!!! Can someone help please

HELP

Hi Julio,

I answered your question in the other thread you created. We'll continue the conversation there instead of this thread.

My phone hardware failed and I had to install my data from a back up. However, it didn’t retain my App passwords and my mSecure account was using my Face ID. I cannot log into any of my accounts including my work computer. I am in dire need of assistance please

Hi Megan,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the delayed response to your question. I made sure our email support rep knows about the email you sent, and he will be answering you shortly.

Mike, I also forgot my password. I understand that I will lose my data. But I try many times and defenitly I cannot remember it. Could you help me please?

Hi Gloria,

I'm sorry to hear about your password. In order to start using mSecure again, you will need to reset your mSecure account, and reset mSecure. If you are just running the older version of mSecure - v 4.5 - then you will just need to reinstall/reset the mSecure app. Do you know which version of mSecure you are running?

Hi Mike,

No, I don´t know which version I am running

Ok, when you find the app on your homescreen or desktop, what does the app icon look like? Is the background behind the key a very dark blue, or is it a brighter color of blue? Another thing to know is, how many devices do you have running mSecure, and are you locked out of the app on each device? Also, does the app icon look the same on all your devices?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento