Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Incorrect email or password

I had mSecure5 on my phone a while ago, which I removed as I did not have a Windows 10 PC to sync it with. So I had an mSecure account set up with my email address. I now have a Windows 10 PC and wanted to trial mSecure 5 on it. I don't know the password for my account so I reset it. I cannot log into the mSecure program with my email and the password that I reset. It keeps saying "incorrect email address or password". I tried resetting it a second time and I still get that error. I am copying and pasting my password (which is very long) so I know I'm not mistyping it. I don't know what to do next to get mSecure 5 working on my PC since I can't log in with the reset password. I don't care about any data I had in it. I will import data from my old version of mSecure. But I would like to get mSecure working with my primary email address and not have to use a different email address.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issues you are experiencing. mSecure 5 is the first and only version of mSecure to use an account system. Checking our system, I see no account for the email address you used on this forum. You were likely using mSecure 4 on your phone in the past and had not created an account because there was no account to create in the past. If you feel that you've been using mSecure 5 in the past or that you have an account with us, please provide me the different email address that you might use and I can check up on that. I tried looking for the mauldlouie at gmail dot com email address.

The email address is mlouie at USA dot net, not my gmail one that I am using here in the forum.

Thank you for letting me know your account email address. It looks like you did an account change or account reset on  06-08-2019 03:30:31 UTC. I'm not exactly what is causing your issue here. Have you tried to sign in to mSecure 5 on a device beyond your Windows 10 computer? If so, do you still get a username/password error? If you receive an error when trying to sign in to your mSecure account on any device, I would recommend going through an account reset again from the start here: https://www.msecure.com/request_password_start/

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento