Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Incorrect email or password

I had mSecure5 on my phone a while ago, which I removed as I did not have a Windows 10 PC to sync it with. So I had an mSecure account set up with my email address. I now have a Windows 10 PC and wanted to trial mSecure 5 on it. I don't know the password for my account so I reset it. I cannot log into the mSecure program with my email and the password that I reset. It keeps saying "incorrect email address or password". I tried resetting it a second time and I still get that error. I am copying and pasting my password (which is very long) so I know I'm not mistyping it. I don't know what to do next to get mSecure 5 working on my PC since I can't log in with the reset password. I don't care about any data I had in it. I will import data from my old version of mSecure. But I would like to get mSecure working with my primary email address and not have to use a different email address.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issues you are experiencing. mSecure 5 is the first and only version of mSecure to use an account system. Checking our system, I see no account for the email address you used on this forum. You were likely using mSecure 4 on your phone in the past and had not created an account because there was no account to create in the past. If you feel that you've been using mSecure 5 in the past or that you have an account with us, please provide me the different email address that you might use and I can check up on that. I tried looking for the mauldlouie at gmail dot com email address.

The email address is mlouie at USA dot net, not my gmail one that I am using here in the forum.

Thank you for letting me know your account email address. It looks like you did an account change or account reset on  06-08-2019 03:30:31 UTC. I'm not exactly what is causing your issue here. Have you tried to sign in to mSecure 5 on a device beyond your Windows 10 computer? If so, do you still get a username/password error? If you receive an error when trying to sign in to your mSecure account on any device, I would recommend going through an account reset again from the start here: https://www.msecure.com/request_password_start/

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario